Choosing the right indoor shoes will directly affect your satisfaction while wearing them. It's not just basic factors like choosing the right shoe size or shape. The characteristics that individual types of indoor shoes offer are also important.
In the range of indoor shoes from Salming, you will find a wide range of indoor shoes, including really top models to variants that will appeal mainly due to their affordability.
Indoor shoes e are particularly characterized by:
- Special non-marking sole on smooth floors and does not damage the surface.
- Emphasis on traction so players can change direction quickly and avoid sliding.
- Mild cushioning for comfortable movement on hard surfaces.
- Ankle support: Some models may have a reinforced ankle neck for better stabilization.
- Lightweight construction: To allow players to move quickly and react to situations easily.
All Salming indoor shoe models are primarily designed for dynamic indoor sports such as floorball, handball, squash or badminton. Their features are created with the frequent demands of these sports in mind, which include quick changes of direction, quick starts, braking and kneeling. In addition, many athletes have also liked our shoes for other indoor activities, such as cross-fit or various forms of aerobic exercise.
On the contrary, Salming does not recommend using any model of these indoor shoes in sports with demanding jumps and hard impacts, such as basketball or volleyball.