Swanson Curcumin Complex
A highly bioavailable antioxidant defender.
- Supports joint health, movement and physical function
- Offers antioxidant support to neutralize free radicals
- Combines standardized curcumin and black pepper for increased absorption
- Curcumin benefits your joints and brain health, boosts antioxidant reserves and more
- Emerging research also suggests neuroprotective properties, support for a healthy digestive tract and greater protection against oxidative stress
- Combines high concentrations of the herb's active ingredients (curcuminoids) with "Nature's Thermonutrient," Bioperine, to guarantee optimum absorption
Servings per container 60 - Amount per serving (2 Capsules):
| Name of the active substance || Quantity per serving: |
|Curcumin Complex (Curcuma longa) (rhizome) (standardized to minimum 95% curcuminoids) ||700 mg |
|BioPerine® Nature’s Thermonutrient® (Piper nigrum) (fruit) (standardized to minimum 95% piperine) ||5 mg |
As a dietary supplement, take two veggie capsules one to two times per day with food and water.
Hypromellose (Vegetarian Capsule) • Microcrystalline Cellulose (Plant Fiber) • Magnesium Stearate • Silica.
Store in dry place at room temperature. Do not store in direct sunlight or in the freeze.
Dietary supplement. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. It does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning a surgical procedure, or have any medical conditions, consult your doctor before use. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Country of origin
Swanson Health Products, 4075 40TH Ave S Fargo, ND, 58104-3912, USA