Swanson Betaine HCI Hydrochloric Acid
It can contribute to natural support for your stomach.
- May contribute to support for your stomach accept protein more efficiently
- May provide hydrochloric acid to help maintain the pH of the stomach
- May help support healthy digestion, especially of protein
- May help promote overall nutrient absorption
- May contribute to easier absorption of protein
- VegPeptase™ - vegan pepsin - a naturally occurring enzyme that may aid in protein digestion
- Betaine hydrochloride - may support proper pH levels in the stomach
As a dietary supplement, take one capsule once or twice daily with water immediately before or during meals.
250 pcs, capsule
Serving size: 1 capsule
Servings per container: 250
Amount per serving||
Betaine HCl (betaine hydrochloride)||
Hypromellose (Vegetarian Capsule) • Microcrystalline Cellulose (Plant Fiber) • Magnesium Stearate • Silica.
Store in dry place at room temperature. Do not store in direct sunlight or in the freeze.
Dietary supplement. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. It does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning a surgical procedure, or have any medical conditions, consult your doctor before use. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Country of origin
Swanson Health Products, 4075 40TH Ave S Fargo, ND, 58104-3912, USA