Bears with Benefits Doin It For The Kids Sugarfree Vitamins
The daily immune support complex contains the most important vitamins essential for healthy bone growth.
- Contains a complex of the most important vitamins
- For good resistance and immunity
- Promotes healthy growth and development of children's bones
- Contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Recipe developed by experts
- Ingredients without sugar artificial additives
- Suitable for vegans
- Vitamin A - Contributes to normal vision function, supports proper mucosal, skin and immune cell development.
- Vitamin B6 and B12 - aids in the formation of red blood cells and normal immune system function.
- Vitamin C - acts as a powerful antioxidant, ensures the functioning of the immune and nervous system, reduces the level of fatigue and exhaustion. Supports the body's natural defenses and resistance.
- Vitamin D3 - important for proper growth and development of bones, allows better absorption of calcium and phosphorus from food. Improves the functioning of the immune system.
- Vitamin K2 - also promotes bone growth and development by improving calcium deposition in bones and teeth.
- Vitamin E - contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress, prevents the accumulation of harmful substances in the body. It improves the production of red blood cells and supports the effectiveness of vitamin A.
- Zinc - mineral supporting the immune system, especially when combined with vitamin C.
- Iodine - enables proper brain development, also used for nervous restlessness, irritability or sleep disorders. It has a beneficial effect on general tension.
- Biotin - plays an important role in many metabolic processes in the body. It helps maintain the chemical bonds of keratin in hair and nails, supporting the overall health of hair, skin and nails.
For children 4 years of age and older. Take 2 bears per day. It does not have the properties of preventing, treating, or curing human disease. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Not intended as a substitute for a varied diet. Keep out of reach of children!
|Nutritional data ||for 100 g ||2 jelly bears |
|Energy ||960 kJ / 240 kcal ||48 kJ / 12 kcal |
|Fat ||0.15 g ||0 g |
|- of which saturated fatty acids ||0.15 g ||0 g |
|Carbohydrates ||84 g ||4.2 g |
|- of which sugar || < 0.5 g ||0 g |
|- of which polyhydric alcohols ||71 g ||3.6 g |
|- of which starches ||11 g ||0.6 g |
|Protein ||0 g ||0 g |
|Salt ||0 g ||0 g |
Serving size: 2 gummy bears
Servings per container: 30
Net weight of contents: 150 g
Amount per serving||
4 mg α-TE||
Maltitol Syrup • Gelling Agent Potato Starch • Acidifying Agent Citric Acid • Natural Flavour • Carrot And Blackcurrant Concentrate • L-ascorbic Acid • Vegetable Oils (Coconut, Rapeseed) • Dl-alpha-tocopheryl Acetate • Sweetener Steviol Glycoside • Zinc Gluconate • Pyridoxine Hydrochloride • Riboflavin • Coating Agent Carnauba Wax • Retinyl Acetate • Potassium Iodide • Inositol • Menaquinone • Pteroyl Monoglutamic Acid • D-biotin • Cholecalciferol • Cyanocobalamin.
Store in dry place at room temperature. Do not store in direct sunlight or in the freeze.
Dietary supplement with sweeteners. Excessive consumption may cause laxative effects. For children from 4 years of age.
Dietary supplement. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. It does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning a surgical procedure, or have any medical conditions, consult your doctor before use. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Country of origin
Beauty Bears GmbH, Schloßstrasse 23, 82031 Grünwald, DE, https://www.bears-with-benefits.com/